Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Can You Really Make Money By Blogging?

That is the exact question I am trying to answer. Can one really generate income by having a blog? Many People seem to think so.

This research blog came about after purchasing a product package online that claims that you can become a Powerseller on ebay. Which means you could make a lot of money on ebay. I've been using ebay for years to sell random stuff and sometimes to make a quick cash turnover. I was hesitate at first but the guy had a 56 day guarantee, blah, blah, blah. So I was like; whatever. If I don't think its going to work I'll just get a refund. So I purchased the package and I got a login to this site and the forum about selling ebooks. As I browsed around the site and the forum I decided maybe just to get my money back. But I realised that included in this package were hundreds of ebooks. If you wanted to buy each one youd pay a least $0.99; so $100 for 100. But for a similar amount I was getting way more. Anyway, make a long story short, one of those ebooks was about making money by blogging. So I thought I'd give it a try.

So basically that's were the idea for this blog came from. Over the next couple of weeks I will be exploring some ideas I got from that ebook to see, and share with you, whether or not you can really make money by blogging.

Thank you and stay tuned!



Technorati Profile

No comments: